Monday 23 December 2013

Baohaus

This is a place I just knew from the internet because I like watching Vice videos on Youtube. This weird and funny young Chinese guy called Eddie Huang has a show and travels around trying out different foods. We stopped by this place in between sight seeing, shopping and other things.

Baohaus

A Bao is a type of Taiwanese street food. I just tried one because we had had lunch that day before. 

Beef Boa
The interior of this place is not very inviting. There is a tv screen where they were showing videos of the owner. The staff was very friendly and the Bao was great. They give quite a big piece of meat mixed with spices, onions in a taiwanese bun. I had never had something like that before so I really enjoyed it. Baohaus is located near Union Square so I guess lots of students go there. It is definitely a tasty alternative to fast food restaurants when you go out at night and want a quite bite somewhere in between things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment